Malden Fortnight 2017 1st to 16th July
Please get in touch to add your event to our diary email@example.com
Saturday 1st July
- 9am Fun Run
- 9am to 2pm Farmers Market
- 2pm Grand Parade, New Malden High Street
and this year's theme is.... THE SEA apply here
- Hymnathon after the parade in the Methodist Church
- 2:30pm to 5:30pm Scout Cream Teas at our HQ in Tadworth Avenue.
- '1st Night of the Fortnight' Concert at Christ Church New Malden
Tuesday 4th July
Talk - THE SEA': How did it influence, support & assist the war effort during World War 1?
Wednesday 5th July
- Malden Golf Club Charity day
- Iolanthe by the Malden Community Choir
the Methodist Church 7.30pm
Thursday 6th July
- Tom Kelley Memorial Slideshow 8pm
Friday 7th & Saturday 8th July
- 10am to 4pm “The Church in the High Street – an exhibition of 150 years of Methodist memories”. Refreshments (including light lunches on Saturday 8th).
Saturday 8th July
9am-4pm Craft Fair, New Malden High Street
10am-3pm Adult Education Exhibition
Sunday 9th July
Friday 14th & Saturday 15th July
Malden Camera Club Exhibition
Saturday 15th July
- 8pm Quiz Night organised by the New Malden Heritage Society
Sunday 16th July
click here to apply
The Craft Fair is a hugely popular event where around 90 stalls line both sides of New Malden High Street. 9am to 4pm.
To apply for a stall please fill out the form opposite - just make sure you do it early to guarantee your pitch.